Who is eligible to enter:
If your bike is parked in the main arena on Saturday you are in the bike show.
Do I need to pay to enter my bike in the show?
No, entry was included in the ticket price – however, if you would like to make a donation please go to the MAG Stall where we are raising money for the Air Ambulance and MAG UK by selling our merchandise.
How do I know if I’ve won and what do I get if I win:
If your bike has been picked as best in category you get a rosette on your bike.This means you’ll be called up to the stage with your prize winning vehicle to receive your trophy and a round of applause. Please smile for the camera as you will also go on our website and Facebook page photo galleries, and of course there’s the admiration of the onlookers.
So to sum up; there’s the rosette, trophy, fame, photo, admiration and possibly a bit of jealousy!
- Best Small Bike - Aimed at younger riders, but all welcome
- Best Chop - Chopped up, chopped down. Long ‘n’ low, lean ‘n’ mean
- Best Rat - Purpose built or daily hack, show us yer home made mods
- Best Paint - Shiny, lustrous, glistening, golden, beautiful artwork
- Best Streetfighter - The mean Mofo’s, designed for high speed, hard riding
- Best Classic - Golden oldies, anything over 25 years qualifies
- Best Modern - Almost an ‘Off the Peg’ catergory, just show us yours
- Best Cruiser - The big beasties – may be American, maybe not?
- Best Trike - A bike with an extra wheel... and why not?
- Best in Show - The bike the judges love the most, (completely subjective)!
The Judges & Rules:
There are 3 judges and the Bike Show is open to anyone who is parked in the main arena, including Wycombe MAG members. (Judges' bikes are excluded from the bike show). Judges' decision is FINAL.